The Company has established an Internal Audit Charter which has been approved by the Board of Commissioners in accordance with POJK No. 56/2015. Based on the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk No. 021/CRI-DIR/X/2021 dated October 12, 2021 concerning the Establishment of the Internal Audit Unit of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk and Decree of the Directors of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk No. 023/CRI-DIR/X/2021 dated October 12, 2021 regarding the Assignation/Appointment of Iwan Santoso as Head of the Internal Audit Unit of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk, the Company has established an Internal Audit Unit and appointed Iwan Santoso as the Head of the Internal Audit Unit, and the Company has prepared Internal Audit Charter Number: 022/CRI-DIR/X/2021 dated October 12, 2021, in accordance with OJK Regulation Number: 56/POJK.04/2015 concerning the Establishment and Guidelines for Drafting an Internal Audit Unit Charter.
The responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit are as such:
- Constructing and implementing the annual internal audit plan;
- Examining and evaluating the implementation of internal control and risk management systems in accordance with the corporate policy;
- Conducting investigation and assessment on the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance, accounting, operational, human resource, marketing, and IT departments as well as other activities;
- Providing improvement suggestions and objective information regarding the activities being evaluated on all levels of management;
- Creating audit reports and conveying them to the President Director and Board of Commissioners;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of the implementation of any required further action that has been suggested;
- Cooperating with the Audit Committee;
- Constructing programs to evaluate the quality of Internal Audit activities that have been conducted; and
- Conducting special investigations if and when necessary.