Based on the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk No. 020/CRI-DIR/X/2021 dated 12 October 2021 regarding the Appointment of the Corporate Secretary of PT Champ Resto Indonesia Tbk, the Company has appointed Christopher Supit, as the Company’s Corporate Secretary. The Corporate Secretary has duties as stated in POJK No. 35/2014.
The roles and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary consist of:
- Monitoring the capital market development especially on the laws and regulations governing the capital market sector;
- Providing feedback to the Director and Board of Commissioners of the Company with regards to complying with the prevailing laws and regulations governing the capital market sector;
- Assisting the Director and Board of Commissioners regarding the execution of corporate governance which consists of:
– Disclosure of information to the public, which includes the availability of relevant data on the Company’s website;
– Conveying timely reports to the OJK;
– Implementation and documentation of RUPS;
– Execution and documentation of the Director’s or Board of Commissioners’ meeting; and
– Conducting orientation programs within the Company for Directors and/or Board of Commissioners.
- Acting as liaison between the Company and its shareholders, OJK, and other stakeholders;
- Maintain the confidentiality of documents, data and information that are confidential except in the context of fulfilling obligations in accordance with laws and regulations or otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations;
- Participate in education and/or training in order to increase knowledge and understanding to assist in carrying out their duties; and
- Make periodic reports at least 1 time in 1 year regarding the implementation of the corporate secretary function to the Board of Directors and copied to the Board of Commissioners.
Information regarding the Company’s Corporate Secretary:
Corporate Secretary Address: Gedung Sarinah Lantai 12, Jl. M.H. Thamrin 11, RT.8/RW.4, Gondangdia, Menteng, RT.8/RW.4, Gondangdia, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350
Phone : 021 – 39832178
Fax : 021 – 39832179
E-Mail Address : email@example.com